Serving Since: 1991
During David’s 20+ years of service to the Beavercreek Township Fire Department, he has served in positions of increasing responsibility and authority. He has vast knowledge and is experienced in all areas of the fire service, including operations and administration. With that, he obtained a broad range of experience within the fire department. Those experiences, to mention a few, have included:
- Coordinating two successful tax levy campaigns
- Improving fund management and developing cost centers
- Selecting, planning, and implementing the Firehouse Software records management system
- Serving as the assistant director to the Greene County Joint Fire Investigation Task Force
- Serving as a representative to the Miami Valley Fire and EMS Alliance and the Southwest Ohio Fire Safety Council
Learn more about David's background in the VandenBos Recruitment News Release (PDF).