Alex Zaharieff began his service as the Township Administrator for Beavercreek Township in 2011. Overall, Mr. Zaharieff has twenty-nine years of local government experience which includes service for three diverse jurisdictions.
Mr. Zaharieff was appointed by the Board of Trustees as the Chief Administrative Officer of the Township with overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of all Township functions. As the first Township Administrator, he directed the creation of a township-manager form of government.
Education & Career Highlights
Mr. Zaharieff has both a Masters Degree in Public Administration and a Bachelor Degree from Wright State University. He currently serves, has past service, or membership on the following Boards and organizations:
- Civilian Co-Chair of the Wright Patterson Air Force Base Environmental Restoration Committee
- Dayton Area Mangers Association
- Ex-Officio Member of the Board of Directors Beavercreek Chamber
- Greene County Career Center, Advisory Committee Member for Health/Legal Technology
- International City/County Management Association
- Ohio City/County Management Association
- Rotary Club of Beavercreek
Mr. Zaharieff currently lives in Beavercreek Township with his wife and children.